We are looking for people to help us identify user pain points, needs, priorities and preferences to design a useful solution that can help people with bipolar disorder. Take part in the adventure and become one of our User Support Group Member!
User Support Group Member
- Share any pain points or insights from your experiences.
- Review designs and provide honest thoughts during design workshops and interviews (currently these are all virtual).
Values we look for
- Honesty in sharing thoughts and opinions.
- Collaborative and open mindset.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible time and commitment.
- Learn about state-of-the art technologies in mental health.
- Develop experience as a user providing feedback on product development.
- Opportunities to extend contracts and/or to become our user advisor.
- £10 per hour reimbursement for interviews or workshops.